4-12-17

6 Rounds

5 Pull Ups

10 Push Ups

15 Squats

10 Ground To Overhead 115/75

5 Burpees

17 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever
have any problems with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up
losing months of hard work due to no data backup.
Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?

Fri, October 5, 2018 @ 6:05 PM

2. wrote:
I was curious if you ever considered changing the structure of your blog?
Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.

Youve got an awful lot of text for only having
one or 2 pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?

Sat, October 6, 2018 @ 11:08 PM

3. wrote:
Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering
your situation; many of us have developed some nice methods and we are looking to exchange
strategies with other folks, be sure to shoot me an email if interested.

Sun, October 7, 2018 @ 1:47 PM

4. wrote:
Excellent site you have here.. It's difficult to find excellent writing like yours these days.

I honestly appreciate people like you! Take care!!

Mon, October 8, 2018 @ 11:20 AM

5. wrote:
I'd like to find out more? I'd love to find out more details.

Thu, October 11, 2018 @ 9:30 AM

6. wrote:
Magnificent goods from you, man. I've remember your stuff prior to and you
are simply extremely fantastic. I really like what
you have received right here, really like what you are saying and the way in which you say it.
You are making it enjoyable and you continue to take care of to keep it wise.

I cant wait to read much more from you. That is actually a great site.

Tue, October 16, 2018 @ 12:03 PM

7. wrote:
Good day! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog
platform are you using for this site? I'm getting sick and
tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform.
I would be fantastic if you could point me in the
direction of a good platform.

Wed, October 17, 2018 @ 2:26 PM

8. wrote:
Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article post.
I like to write a little comment to support you.

Sun, October 21, 2018 @ 12:09 PM

9. wrote:
If you wish for to take a great deal from this piece of writing then you
have to apply such strategies to your won blog.

Sat, October 27, 2018 @ 11:38 AM

10. wrote:
Descargar facebook http://twitter.com/descargar_hq descargar facebook
I don't even understand how I ended up here, however I
believed this publish was good. I do not recognize who
you are but certainly you are going to a well-known blogger if you are not already.
Cheers! Descargar facebook http://twitter.com/descargar_hq descargar facebook

Sun, November 4, 2018 @ 12:47 PM

11. wrote:
I'm not sure exactly why but this site is loading very slow for
me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem
on my end? I'll check back later and see if the
problem still exists.

Sat, November 17, 2018 @ 3:47 AM

12. wrote:
I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post
is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem.

You are incredible! Thanks!

Thu, December 6, 2018 @ 8:39 AM

13. wrote:
Thank you for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for
your next write ups thank you once again.

Tue, April 9, 2019 @ 10:39 PM

14. wrote:
Appreciating the hard work you put into your website and detailed information you offer.
It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that
isn't the same out of date rehashed material. Excellent read!
I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

Sat, April 20, 2019 @ 3:48 AM

15. wrote:
Howdy would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with?
I'm going to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a tough time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs
and I'm looking for something unique. P.S
My apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

Tue, April 23, 2019 @ 9:16 PM

16. wrote:
I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.
I don't know who you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;
) Cheers!

Sun, May 12, 2019 @ 11:20 AM

17. wrote:
Wow! In the end I got a webpage from where I know
how to in fact take valuable information regarding my study
and knowledge.

Sun, October 13, 2019 @ 9:58 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.